Engineers understand that a well functioning system is more productive and costs less to operate. To make sure these systems are performing up to their capabilities, Air‑Tech Management provides unbiased analysis and reporting of system performances. This involves the testing, adjusting and balancing of all air and hydronic components to ensure the system is running to the specifications the design engineer intended.
We provide complete air and hydronic testing and balancing of commercial and industrial systems. This includes:
- Total airflow measurement on ventilation and exhaust systems
- Balance of airflow on individual supply and exhaust grilles
- Measure volts, amps, statics, RPM’s, temperatures and set minimum outside air requirements
- Balance water flow on all pumps, cooling towers, chillers, boilers, and air handling unit coils
- Fume Hood Testing
- Control system troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting and evaluation tests of mechanical systems and control systems
- Duct Leakage Testing
With the aid of detailed AutoCAD schematics, Air‑Tech Management provides a complete test report upon the completion of each project.